CBD is finally becoming a viable way to treat many ailments without the unwanted side effects of traditional methods.
Cannabidiol is a great alternative for conditions like anxiety and inflammation. Emerald Dragon is here to help you ease these health issues with many recipes for homemade CBD products. In this article, we will show you how to make tasty CBD popsicles that are far better than store bought and they contain the wonderful benefits of cannabidiol.
Helping you bring a healthy way to live without the problems that come along with daily life is what we strive for. You can live a better life and know exactly what you are putting in your body with our homeopathic popsicles. First, you need to understand how CBD oils can be incorporated into your frozen treats.
CBD hemp oil is lipid based, so that means you will need another fat for the compound to bind to. Coconut oil or milk are great ways to make this process happen and give you a wonderful finished product. Here’s what you will need to make a tasty and healthy popsicle:
CBD Popsicle Ingredients:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen fruit like pineapple, strawberry, mango, or all three
- CBD tincture (750mg, 1500mg, or 3000mg)
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Mold to pour your mixture into for setting
How to make CBD popsicles:
- Put your frozen fruit into a blender
- Add the juices and coconut milk or dairy to the blender
- Combine your CBD hemp oil to the mixture and blend
- Make sure all of your ingredients are evenly blended for a smooth popsicle
- Pour your blend into the molds and add the wooden popsicle sticks to one end of the molds
- Put the molds in the freezer for a few hours until they are solidly frozen
There you have it! A tasty and homemade way to use your favorite Emerald Dragon CBD hemp oil. There are many combinations to enjoy, so try out as many as you can come up with! The fun is in experimentation and the possibilities are endless! Make sure to follow the instructions on the label for best results.